Having worked with many Executive Candidates, we know what a Good Executive LinkedIn Profile looks like
Around 97% of Executive Recruiters will use LinkedIn as part of their arsenal of candidate sourcing and recruitment tools. There are now in excess of 500 million users on LinkedIn and more employers & executive recruiters are using the tool to explore and find candidates.
How do you make sure you are found when 85%+ executive roles aren’t advertised?
Are you ranking highly enough for your skills & experience?
Are you frustrated with the lack of interest in your profile?
Are you not being found for the types of roles that you seek?
Your LinkedIn profile is often your very first online impression when it comes to someone wanting to know who you are professionally.
It can be the deciding factor in whether a potential hiring manager or executive search firm decides to make contact with you or continue to other profiles.
When your profile speaks the language of your target market, hits all their psychological triggers and tells your story in a compelling way, you will be able to connect, impress and access many executive opportunities, hard-to-reach decision-makers and influencers.
Do it wrong, and you stay invisible.
Stand Out From The Crowd and have an Optimised LinkedIn Profile
- Receive top tips, advice and guidance from expert headhunters
- Create & Promote your professional personal brand
- Access the hidden job market where headhunters and companies operate
- Find & Contact Employers relevant to your skillset to network with
- Allow Recruiters and Headhunters to contact you
- Eliminate common errors in creating your profile
What You Will Receive From Us
- A 45 minute Zoom Consultation with Richard, to find out more about you and how to translate your Personal brand into a compelling story.
- A fully optimised & searchable profile contained within a 15+ page document that will make you stand out from the crowd, using exceptional writing talent, insider knowledge and top-tier headhunting experience.
- You will receive your new profile as a Word document within 5 working days of our Consultation.
- A 15 minute follow up meeting to discuss the presented optimised profile
Fine-tuning: We will discuss any final changes during our follow-up meeting. Your new profile will be refined and the finished result will be tailored to you and your requirements. In the unlikely event that you are not 100% satisfied with the outcome, we will continue to tweak until you are completely satisfied.