1. Best for senior or board level appointments or where talent is in short supply and/or demand is high.
2. All avenues covered, most comprehensive method of recruiting covering near 90% to 100% of the candidate market.
3. Active, passive and hidden candidate search focus.
A Retained Executive Search Recruiter works on only 1-2 mandates at any one time so are laser focused.
4. All candidates are exclusively supplied to the client creating less competition and maximise candidate conversion to successful placement.
5. The assignment is also exclusive to the search firm (no other agents).
Extensive, original and bespoke research focused activity for each assignment.
6. Both internal and external candidates are managed and evaluated by the search firm.
7. All shortlisted candidates are interviewed face to face prior to client presentation.
8. Candidates are extensively screened. Interview reports and personality profiling assessments are provided.
9. Timescales can be longer due to the meticulous method of recruitment.
10. Given the strategic importance of certain positions, there is a high degree of confidentiality.
11. A detailed brief of the assignment will be provided to the client for signoff prior to search commencement.
12. Fees paid in 3 stages on basic salary – Retainer, Shortlist, Placement