We are looking to appoint a high calibre and commercially minded Managing Director who will lead the business based in South Wales, UK. This is a hands-on, strategic & operational role in a flat business structure, where you will have a great deal of influence in positively impacting the overall performance of the business, by guiding, mentoring & advising teams to help them realise their own potential and that of the business.
This opportunity will give you the autonomy to run your own business (turnover of approximately £4.5m) within a niche market, with the added benefit of being part of a wider, well established, international business.
This could be the right leadership role for you if you can answer yes to these questions….
- Do you have extensive experience and knowledge of leading a business within a manufacturing/electronics environment?
- Can you demonstrate experience in guiding and influencing teams to success?
- Are you driven to succeed in a customer delivery focused environment?
- Are you someone who can create a culture of productivity and customer excellence?
- Are you able to expand your success to others, to develop a team alongside you?