We are currently retained on an Executive Search assignment for an exciting leadership opportunity for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO). The role will be based in Wiltshire for one of our clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious market leading company in their niche. Operating at an executive level, you will have ownership of the product roadmap and ensure its successful execution and delivery by collaborating across the multiple functions of the business and with external stakeholders. You will play a key role in influencing and shaping the future and growth of the company which has an entrepreneurial and ambitious culture.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- You will have been a valued member of high performing senior leadership team within a highly customer centric software company. You are likely to have already operated in a CTO role in an organisation of similar scale and complexity.
- You will have had hands on experience of large scale system design
- An inspirational leader, who has versatility of style and who can operate effectively, not only internally but with a wide and varied set of external stakeholders.
- Well-developed people management skills and a passion for delivering success through people, by building and leading high performing teams in a maturing, fast paced and ambitious environment with a strong customer focus.
- Proven ability to translate strategy into sound operational plans by having previously created and successfully delivered strategic plans and roadmaps, delivering new products to market.
Proven ability to influence, shape and lead multiple product development lines of business in-line with the company strategy.
- Have an ambitious and creative drive with the ability to identify opportunities and successfully execute them.
- Property industry and business / functional expertise with P&L and commercial exposure
- Exposure of a business to business software company is essential and knowledge of business to consumer would be advantageous.
- A demonstrable track record of innovation, from conception to roll out.
- Intelligence & decisiveness – with the ability to create a positive working environment which operates at pace.
- An individual of stand-out calibre who is highly credible and commercial; an effective senior level operator with a bias for action and a can-do, will-do approach.
- Creates opportunities for growth and generating value by leveraging customer, brand, and market insights.
Strong Financial Acumen.
You will have had hands on experience of large scale system design although perhaps have not practised this for a few years.
Ideally candidates will be educated to degree level or equivalent.
Attractive base salary & package